|Win a Stay at Crown Metropol Perth Competition Specific Rules1. Subject to venue availability
2. Maximum prize win of $1,000.00
SPICES CATERING COMPETITION GENERAL CONTEST RULES
1. Unless otherwise specified, no person may enter any contest more than once.
2. All rizes must confirm a date within 1 month from the date of winning. After that time, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with according to legislative requirements. SPICES CATERING will not notify winners of time remaining. It is the sole responsibility of winners to collect their prize.
3. Prizes must be claimed in person unless winner is otherwise advised. Identification which includes a photograph will be required (examples include driverslicence/passport/student card where photo is included)
4. In special situations, and subject to the absolute discretion of SPICES CATERING, a winner may nominate a designated representative to collect a prize. The representative will be required to present written authorisation from the winner and identification that includes a photograph for both the winner and their representative.
5. In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that prize, which will be dealt with according to the absolute discretion of SPICES CATERING subject to legislative requirements.
6. A copy of these General Contest Rules must be signed and endorsed by any winner upon request by SPICES CATERING.
7. Prizes are non-transferable, must (where applicable) be used on the dates specified and may not be redeemed for cash.
8. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and SPICES CATERING excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law.
9. SPICES CATERING, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors and representatives are not responsible for defective prizes or misuse of any prize, or for any claims, liability, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by SPICES CATERING.
10. All contestants release from, and indemnify Spices Group WA Pty Ltd against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in any contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
11. If a specified prize becomes unavailable, SPICES CATERING may substitute a replacement prize at its absolute discretion.
12. Competitors may be required by SPICES CATERING to participate in a photo, video and/or film session and acknowledge that SPICES CATERING has the right to use such publicity photos, videos and/or films in any medium and in any reasonable manner it sees fit, unless that person advises SPICES CATERING at the time of entering the relevant contest that he/she wishes to retain his/her anonymity.
13. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes payable as a result of a prize being awarded or received.
14. All winners of all prizes must sign these General Contest Rules and any SPICES CATERING special contest Terms and Conditions both in a form prescribed by Spices Group WA Pty Ltd in order to receive their prize. If a winner is under the age of 18, their parent/guardian may, at the absolute discretion of SPICES CATERING, be required to sign these documents.
15. SPICES CATERING may incorporate information from entrants in any contest(s) in any database to be used for the purpose of its business.
16. Where SPICES CATERING has special contest Terms and Conditions in relation to a particular contest, then they will prevail to the extent of any inconsistency between those special contest Terms and Conditions and these General Contest Rules.
17. A failure by SPICES CATERING to enforce any of these General Contest Rules in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any person.
18. SPICES CATERING may terminate any contest at any time at its absolute discretion. In the event of such termination, SPICES CATERING may at its absolute discretion elect not to award any prize in respect of the terminated contest.
19. All winners of all prizes must be residents of Western Australia.
20. Special restrictions or qualifications may apply to particular contests, in which case an addendum to these General Contest Rules will be made.
21. SPICES CATERING may change these General Contest Rules at any time.